On Friday March 15 China’s most senior political leaders wrapped the two week annual gathering of the National People’s Congress (NPC) and the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Congress (CPPCC).
The Two Sessions, as the gathering is commonly known, met against the backdrop of what Premier Li Keqiang described as “profound changes of a kind unseen in a century”.
In this latest edition of China Briefing we look at the implications for healthcare in China for the year ahead, including:
• Top Signals for Healthcare
• Improving Access to Medicine
• Rebuilding Trust
• Ensuring Access to Medicine
• Prevention and a Healthy China
• Supporting the Start of Life
• Elderly care
• The Hospital Experience
• The Foreign Investment Law