In line with Brunswick's policy of non-rejection, we believe everyone should be able to access our website and we are taking continual steps to improve our service for people with disabilities. Whilst creating this website, we've incorporated recommendations and best practice from the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
This website has been developed to be as accessible as possible within the confines of the technology we are using. By following guidelines set down by the W3C we are trying to make sure that all the information on our website is available to everybody: not just the text, but the information contained in the images and other media.
We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a variety of different screen resolutions, including those used on mobile and tablet devices.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- CSS is used to control styles used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the appropriate option in your browser
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour
Downloading PDF documents
PDF documents on our site can be read with Adobe Reader
We support the following browsers
Internet Explorer version 8 and above
Current versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari
If you have a particular need that we do not currently cater for, please contact us at [email protected]oup.com and we will do our best to help.