We will be looking into the impact of recent regulatory developments, increasing nationalist and populist policies, as well as the recent trends in activism in the UK and what we have learned from GKN.
Joining us on the panel will be:
- Rachel Reeves, MP and Chair of BEIS Select Committee
- Matthew Vincent, Lombard Columnist, Financial Times
- James Hartop, Partner, Centerview Partners
- Edward Bonham-Carter, Vice Chairman, Jupiter Fund Management
- Susan Gilchrist, Chair, Global Clients, Brunswick Group
Register your interest in attending, and our events team will be in touch within 2-3 working days.