Fiona Wright was involved in this discussion on EU regulatory issues alongside Graham Bishop and Michael Sholem.
This discussion focused on:
- What to make of the EP elections and their impact on the EU political landscape?
- What to make of the May 28-29 Summit?
- What to make of the political horse-trading over the Commission, Council and ECB Presidencies – and now, even, the Presidency of the Parliament (though EU leaders normally don’t interfere with that)?
- The FSB’s demand that German banks boost their capital
- the Commission’s new climate fund
- and the possibility of sanctions against Italy.
You can find out more about this event here.