Founded in 1766 by James Christie, Christie’s has since conducted the greatest and most celebrated auctions through the centuries. Today it is deemed to be the world’s leading art business.
In the past two years, Brunswick and Brunswick Arts have worked closely with Christie’s to:
- Support the Christie’s CEO office with the global positioning of the business as a market leader, and to position their CEO as a cultural commentator
- Advise on major global announcements such as the launch of the first international auction in main-land China, an inaugural auction in Mumbai, India and major sales in London and New York
- Support the Post-War and Contemporary Art department around major sales, such as Tracey Emin’s
- Further the company’s regular dialogue with business media
- Develop points of view on topics relevant to their business and industry, such as the opportunity for online sales, art and luxury goods, and the globalized art market